Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Mel (: !


My 1st friend (1988-batch) to turn 21!
MELISSA MOK SHUEN YUN!
You're TWENTY-ONE! (:

Oops, did I just hear u say "finally"? haha.
21st, is also known as a celebration on our turning point from our induction into full adulthood.
Well, some might say freedom. But I say responsibility.
"Twenty-one is perhaps the age when the clash between the desire to act with the carefree derring-do of a kid and the need to interject adult discipline to one's life comes into sharpest relief. College is soon to be history, careers loom large, and relationships are getting more serious."
I so totally agree with this statement.
It is indeed a very scary fact, that I am also turning 21 this year.
Thank God I am a December baby (: which makes me the last in my gang to turn "old". *grins*

Yours truly have been invited to Mel's 21st bday bash. It was fun (:




Mel was practically screaming at us,

"MICHELLE, DESIREE & RACHEL STOPPPP TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELVES AND COME WATCH ME CUT THE CAKE!!"
Haha!



I hope you like the card I specially made for u (: & d special gift Dee & I gave u. Hee hee!


I love you Melissa!

No comments: