Thursday, November 26, 2009

MINT POS The Champions!

I love Emerge.
MINT emerged top above all, 2 years in a row.

And for POS, we won 3 years in a row.

Woohoo. (:

But not mention, other clusters, especially SMU did very very well too.
They deserve to win as well.

Special note to Patrick: Well done, u did me proud!


Pictures all the way (:









The one and only MINT!





I love my bases.
(:
It was mind blasting (:
I miss the daily, late nights-POS practises.
Tiring but fun.
Painful but fruitful.
There were tears and laughter. Friendships were built, we became one.
We won ourselves a pair of crocs each and Everlast voucher.
So we're going shopping this comin mon, which also means I have to make another trip back to KL purposely to hang out with the big family which I will never ever miss for anything.
(:
*group hug!*

1 comment:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

fuyohh!! hugs hugs well done mich