Every morning, I look forward to seeing my little angel's cute little face.
Every morning as she opens her humpy eyes, she will just melt my heart.
I cannot imagine life without her.
Our bond grew so strong that each time I'm out of the house, I find myself constantly thinking and worrying for her.
And at random, I would miss her, though I left the house a few minutes ago.
She is a little cookie monster at times, but in the midst of her monstrous moments, I see her angelic side.
She made me, moulded me and shaped me into a more responsible, caring, loving person..
And a very good mother to be.
Nevertheless, she is an awesome companion, and at times, I find myself talking to her which I do enjoy very much (:
And today, let me share some of her candid moments which might make you go..
"Awwwww..."
haha, what a weird pose.
p.s// Boon, wanna come snap pictures of my little angel anytime soon? :P
p.s// Boon, wanna come snap pictures of my little angel anytime soon? :P









3 comments:
lol, you predicted my questions even before I asked...
do you realize that dog, spelled oppositely is "god" ???
just like boon will sound like noob if spell oppositely ...^^
Hahaaa,
Why so cute one..
u really come up with a lot of creative stuff.
Just like all the post in ur blog..
lol, ^^ thanks for the compliment,
do drop by my blog often if you like it ...^^
Post a Comment