Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turning twenty one

As I grow older, things change.
I still do look forward to receiving presents and spend hours picturing all the nice nice presents I hope I'll get.
Hehe.

But as I grow older, I came to realise that these are what I call temporal happiness.
There is no doubt that I may be uber happy receiving all those gifts and all. :P
But the most important thing in life, is when I have my family and friends with me during my happy moments.
That is what I call true happiness.
I want to thank Mummy and Daddy for planning my bday party for me.
Its not easy, and its not cheap.
Where can I find such awesome parents?
(:
To all my friends who make it an effort to reply me and to help out, Thank you so much.
To those who cannot make it, its ok.
Hehe, thank you guys!

See you guys next week.
(:

No comments: