Christmas 2009 was a spectacular one.
First of all, I'm really glad that my family drove up all the way just to watch me perform and spend Christmas together-gether.
(:
Mum, Dad, Lyn and Jan all agreed that the production was a BLAST!!
Bravo bravo to all the cast! (:
-----
Dinner @ Tenji
with my family and the bf.
Guess what?
I ate soooooo much salmon that night I think I got blacklisted by Tenji.
haha.
5kg of salmon at least.
Thinking bout salmon makes me drool.
Ate so many barbeque crabs too.
Ohh! and free flow of beer!
Gin with lime juice, my favourite!
I love my family.
and darling.
Merry Christmas everybody!
2 comments:
they didnt have huge plates for supper!!! haha but i loved the salmon......now i now why it's your fav restaurant! :D
we should go there tgthr one day :)
Oh u went for supper??
It was nice right right?? (:
Hehe, yes!
I'm so lookin forward to that very day! When I get back we have to set a day! (:
Post a Comment