"Why are you so skinny?"
"Aiyohh, so thin!"
"Why? You never eat ah?"
These are the few phrases I hate to hear the most.
To those who know me, I do eat.
In fact, a lot a lot. Not a big portion a meal, but a lot of meals.
I eat chocolates, nuts, ice cream and I love junk food.
I did not choose to be thin. I was born thin.
I have smaller bones, smaller frame, smaller figure.
I don't starve myself, I eat.
But I just don't get fat.
I'm tired of being thin.
Not that I chose to. I don't have a choice.
Please accept me for who I am.
"Aiyohh, so thin!"
"Why? You never eat ah?"
These are the few phrases I hate to hear the most.
To those who know me, I do eat.
In fact, a lot a lot. Not a big portion a meal, but a lot of meals.
I eat chocolates, nuts, ice cream and I love junk food.
I did not choose to be thin. I was born thin.
I have smaller bones, smaller frame, smaller figure.
I don't starve myself, I eat.
But I just don't get fat.
I'm tired of being thin.
Not that I chose to. I don't have a choice.
Please accept me for who I am.
(:
Recently, I got a good comment:
Celine Mun Le Chu January 4 at 6:38pm eh eh, just dropping a line to tell you that you look absolutely stunning in a bridesmaid gown. no no, just perfect. nothing to improve on :DDcan't wait to see you in a bridal gown. if we're lucky ;)take care. hope to see you before you go back to kl. ♥
Recently, I got a good comment:
Celine Mun Le Chu January 4 at 6:38pm eh eh, just dropping a line to tell you that you look absolutely stunning in a bridesmaid gown. no no, just perfect. nothing to improve on :DDcan't wait to see you in a bridal gown. if we're lucky ;)take care. hope to see you before you go back to kl. ♥
6 comments:
You're beautiful no matter what others say, Michelle. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ;) I love you for who you are!
Gladys
whahahahahhahah :P
who says ure fat ??? U!!!!
ok im an idiot...
i love u the way u r..thats it bye
[gladys] hey, that quote sounds familiar..sounds like mine!!! hahahah plagarism!!
anways, agree with tasya and celine, you looked perfect. the people who always comment that you're skinny and thin, it's simple..they're just jealous :) hugs!
Glads: I'm so glad to have friends like you. Its indeed a great encouragement to me. I should love myself for who I am. Hugs!
Tasya: Noone says I'm fat dear. You read wrongly.. I say ppl says I'm too thin. (:
Thanks for the encouragement too. miss you!
Careen: haha! Okays, I shall choose to follow and listen to yr advice; They're just jealous! :P
♥ you Careen!
no no..i mean u always says ure fat ! got tummy la this la that la....get what i mean??
so the only person who says ur a fat is urself so yeah love urself..
ok la im crapping dun know wat im talking also lol
Post a Comment