Electronics and I don't get along well.
I'm actually pretty sick of gadgets but ironically, at the same time, it is something that the people of this generation including me, cannot live without.
Is it that bad?
Yes!
Let me tell you why.
All my handphones seem to be dying on me.
(except for my Nokia 8250 which i used when I was 15..)
-Had a brand new Samsung U700, and had to repair the LCD, music and so on in less than 6 months
-I dropped it into the toilet bowl in Sunway Pyramid after only like 8 months aft I bought it??!!
-And then I bought the exact U700 (cos I still love it so much) and I have to repair it cos I can't hear anything when smone calls me
-In less than 6 months, Cookie bit it and now it looked like some rock from outer space
-Baby bought me a new Nokia for my birthday and it is now being a naughty phone
having its PMS!
Whatever phone I use, and no matter how hard I try to maintain and handle it with care..
It would still give me problems.
Why so sad one! ):
My laptop toooo.
I changed the whole piece of LCD screen and the internal CDrom, if which I add up the cost of repairing, I would probably have been able to get a brand new laptop. Grrr..
And now my lappie's batt is giving me headache.
I have to permanently live on charging the lappie to the power source from now on.
I would have totally given up on electronics if if if was only that easy.
I should probably migrate to a cave and cut myself off from all technologies.
I think I could, I think I would, I think I should.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment