Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding bells!

03-01-2010
Congratulations my dearest twin, Ziling and her hubby, KY!
It was a fun and memorable day for all of us who attended their wedding.
I couldn't make it for the jie mei dinner the night before her wedding..
They had briefing and was told that they have to recite the chinese "4 blessing words".
So on that day, I had to memorize the words and I was sooooo stressed.
When Ziling saw me, she was laughin and sayin..
"Chelle!! Why you look so stressed up :P??"
Indeed, thank God I manage to say it all fluently, in chinese smore! woohoo!
Kimberly aka Tyra Banks: Do you want to win this competition??

ANTM 2010 (:



Joanne Peh lookalike (Pin Li)



The gorgeous Fenni & beautiful Beverly



Ziling's mei mei & Kimberly darling



A toast to our first Convent friend (05') who got married.
May the two of you be blissful and live happily ever after!
"Gong xi, Gong xi,
Xin huen kuai le,
kai kai xin xin,
tian tian mi mi,
en en ai ai,
zhao shen gui zhi!"

No comments: