Wednesday, February 24, 2010

happy3yearsanniversary

4 February 2010
Happy 1,095, 26,280 hours, 1,576,800 minutes, 94,608,000 seconds to us! :)
How time flies.
Its been three years.
I think I'm really blessed by God with an awesome life partner and I'm truly grateful.
He has never failed to be by my side when I needed him the most.
I give him 5 stars for that!







Well, on this very special day I would like to dedicate this post to him.
The top three qualities I love about him:
1. He's very loving.
Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I know I definitely do not have the best gf qualities!
2. He's awfully patient
Thank you for always being the calm one, and for never getting angry with all the stupid mistakes I made.
3. He's always trying to do his best for me
I'm always unreasonable but you never stop trying. :)



Thank you for makking the last 3 years so amazing. I thank God for you and I will always do. You are more than I ever hoped for. I am looking forward to growing old with you.
I love you.


Btw, u owe me this.
Can't wait!
Hugs!

No comments: