I was lining up one day in the ladies @ Bugis Junction Shopping Mall.
The queue was long and we all had to line up.
One by one people took turns to ease themselves.
After waiting for quite some time, finally it was my turn to go into the cubicle, well just after this one more girl lining up in front of me.
Suddenly an old lady, probably in her mid 70s just came out of nowhere and stood at the front of the queue.
*whispers*
"What on earth is she doing??"
"Didn't she know that there's a queue here??"
"We've waited so long, how dare she cut out queue?!"
I bit my lip and decided to just watched silently and observed what would the people lining up behind me (around 10+ or so) do or react to that awkward situation.
I felt the whole atmosphere in the toilet heating up as the clock ticks by.
And finally the moment I knew was coming, came.
*talks loudly in a sacarstic tone*
"Wahhh, so brave ah. Didn't she know that we had to LINE UP??"
"Yeahh, exactly. Can't she SEE that??"
"Woi Aunty, can line up or not?!"
What would I do?
I really think that no matter what, that poor old lady sure had her reasons for cutting the line.
Young people these days somehow seem to leave their "manners" at home.
I would personally let the old lady use the toilet first, whether or not she has her reasons for cutting my queue.
Its better to bless than to be blessed.
![]() |
| (Mueck 2007) source: http://www.theginblog.com/2007/10/giants-and-midgets-12-pictures-of-ron-muecks-artwork-that-will-leave-examining-every-little-detail/ |
So, if you were to be me.. What would you do?

2 comments:
I would definitely give the elderly way. Must respect them.
yeah, felt so kesian for her. touched my heart enough to dedicate a post to her :P
Post a Comment