My Heart. My Life. My Journey.
I am having a bad migrane now.. But I really want to do this.. before it's too late.
Sometimes, there's only one chance to do that one thing in life.
I can't believe that my Degree life ends tomorrow.
3 long years.
3 years of assignments, presentations, discussions.
Blood, sweat, tears.
Joy, fun, laughter.
Blood, sweat, tears.
Joy, fun, laughter.
Friends that I have made along the way.
Good friends that were always there to support me.
Best friends, you know who you are.
-
I am having mixed emotions.
I am happy that I'm finally graduating!
I'm excited to start work in two weeks!
I'm anxious to see how I did for ANW & CnO!
But at the same time..
I'm sad that we're all leaving.
I'm worried about the future.
But you know what, I'm really going to miss all of you guys..
Crazy class of July 08'.
Crazy class of July 08'.
As we're starting a new chapter of our lives, and things are only going to continue to change..
More stress, more responsibilities, more sleepless nights.
I just want to wish each and everyone of you, from the bottom of my ♥
All the best in life, my dear friends.
![]() |
| Class of July 08' |
![]() |
| Comm Fest 2010 |
![]() |
| Creamy Creations Team |
![]() |
| My beloveds |
![]() |
| :) |
![]() |
| Crazy C&O classes |
![]() |
| Amazing race heroes! |
![]() |
| Awesome friends :') |
![]() |
| I'm gonna miss you Taylor's. Even your parking too. :) |
As we go on we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
Goodbye everyone.
*hugs*
♥











3 comments:
*stress* you are triggering my emotionssssss in this organization! Hahaha :P
hahaha, i'm finally feeling it. arghh. i'm gonna miss sch. :'(
hugs and kisses!
its time u feel what i feel 7 months ago :P hehehhehehe
evil evil
Post a Comment