Recently, I realised that I tend to tear at the slightest scenes of any typical inspirational, heart-warming movie.
What a big baby :P
But I am a huge gigantic fan of dramas that are able to touch my heart.
I saw this short video clip *below* months ago which I thought has an amazing meaning to it and it definitely touched my little heart.
So go on, grab a tissue, and enjoy!
So go on, grab a tissue, and enjoy!
There are moments in life when we feel a connection so deep words can hardly describe it. But how do we know that it's real? This is the story of a boy who meets a girl and falls in love.
True love is accepting the one you love for who he or she is.
And at the end of the day, no matter what happens, he will still be the one who will say..
"You're still beautiful."
Then, you've found your true love.
---
My post was supposed to end here, but I came across another interesting video.
And I thought of sharing it with you.
This is the story of a young man's promise and a young woman's patience. How long will she wait for the love of her life?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment