Monday, October 31, 2011

Right or Wrong?

It all starts with an eye-catchingattention-grabbing headline.

And so I was on my daily-before-I-go-to-bed-Facebook-checking routine when I happened to come across this article (pic) that a friend posted not too long ago.
 So out of curiosity and my uncontainable, overwhelming kaypoh-ness.. I just had to google it and to find out more about the uber eye-catching headline.


This is it.
Words cannot describe how and what I felt reading this article that undoubtedly seemed so wrong from every angle possible.
I had goosebumps all over my body.

Click on this link to read more about this piece of human interest scoop that left me speechless.

To make things even worse, I came across another real tight webpage turner that left my jaw dropping more than once. In fact, I lost track of the amount of times I said "ewww" reading that 500 word article.

I'm in love with my grandson - and we're having a baby!


Ooookaaaayyyyy.
So, whadayathink?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?

On the other hand, there are people out there (readers, spectators) who think that it is totally okay for them to be doing whatever they are doing, simply because they are in love.

"Great story, HE. Good for them! A truly loving relationship is transformative and life-affirming for both partners, and your story seems to illustrate that. Of course not for those who expect relationships to follow the Hollywood model."  ( Rational Skepticism 2010)

"Always lovely to see such a close family and not in the least bit disturbing." (Closer 2008)

"This looks like a very loving and happy family and I wish them the best. To those who have left such disgusting and negative comments - grow up. These two ADULTS are CONSENTING and did not have any biological bonding as father and daughter. Society needs to stop judging others and get on with their own lives. I applaud this couple for having the courage to tell their story regardless of what all the narrow minded idiots out there think." (Closer 2008)

And to have that thinking, what makes you so different from the incestuous pairs?
The worst thing is that innocent lives are also forced to be a part of their selfish acts.
Some babies die horrible deaths due to their inappropriate health conditions and some grow up abnormally, be it physically, mentally or emotionally.
Another story that really saddens my heart.

This comment from one of the readers really sums up what I feel about this issue.

"Look I in means agree with what you are doing. I believe it is wrong... Agianst God. But God didnt put me on this earth to judge. That is his job when you face him. I am sadden by what I read. And I pray for your children that they don't grow up to think this is ok. I guess my concern is when your child comes to you and asks " mommy you slept with your daddy, do I need to?" How do you explain that. I know you may not want or care to have it but I will be praying for you and your family.... Your children I feel are going to need a lot of prayers." (Closer 2008)

Note: This is after all, my thoughts and my perception about this case. You may or may not share the same sentiments as I do. But nevertheless, the moral of the story here is to..
seriously take some time of to think before you act.
Think HARD on the reasons on why you're doing it, and think even HARDER about the consequences that will affect you, the people around you or your future generation.

No comments: