No, this is not my newborn baby.
Yes, cute I know.. cos it's me 23 years ago. :)
As I take a walk down memory lane and reflect upon my life,
on this very FIRST day of TWO ZERO ONE TWO,
Wow, I've indeed grown a lot.
Bigger, fatter, taller, prettier *aherm*
wiser and definitely for the better.
![]() |
| Maybe not as cute as before.. :P |
I just wanna thank God for everything He has given me.
SACRIFICIAL parents that guided and loved me to the max.
WONDERFUL sisters to share my life, joy and sorrows.
![]() |
| I have no idea what I wanted to do. I look sooo mischievous! |
![]() |
| Happy CNY. |
![]() |
| AMAZING cousins and aunts! |
Did I mention a SUPERB family? ;)
![]() |
| This was us then. All the uglay ducklings. :P |
![]() |
| Us now.. All grown up! :) |
ONE & ONLY LOVING boyfriend. You complete me :)
FANTABULOUS friends that I can count on!
![]() |
| Awesome childhood buddies! |
![]() |
| Nicest people on earth, my lovely colleagues! |
![]() |
| Friends for life! |
![]() |
| Besties, Siewmin & Tasya :) |
My FAVOURITE girlfriends. What would I do without you girls?? :)
![]() |
| Church buddies :) |
SUPER COOL pastor and church!
![]() |
And lastly, my ADORABLE babies for putting a smile on my face everyday.
![]() |
| Cookie & Skippy |
And to all those I did not mention specifically, thank you for making my life more colourful!
As for the remaining 365 days of 2012,
I pray and believe that it will only get better.
Not only for myself, but for everyone else too!
I know it will! ;)
Happy New Year everyone!





















2 comments:
Glad to be a part of your life chelle. Be strong in the Lord. God loves you and so do i.
hehe, sounds familiar?
love u sis!
RAWR. I love u with the love of the Lord. Sounds familiar?? :P
Post a Comment