
I finally understand how it feels to love someone with all your heart.
How great a mother's love is towards her child.
Any parent would love their children no matter how bad, naughty, useless they are.
Likewise.. I love Cookie tho she's so active and naughty most of the time.
I love her sooooooo much. (:
Other than her looks, she's so different from Skippy.
She is active while Skippy's not.
She is lively, loves to jump and is never still.
Yet I find her every move so cute and my love towards her grow day by day.
Yes, at times we do tend to compare the both of them.. but bear in mind that they are two different individuals.
Each of them have their own strong points and weak point. God create each and everyone of us uniquely in our own ways.
There is no one person on Earth who is identical.
I love Skippy as much as Cookie.
So here, I would like to stand up for Cookie.. and say..
"Please love me for who I am"
1 comment:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment