Never in my dreams would I dream of meeting famous DJ, actress, model, VJ and host, celebrity Jamie Yeo!
Who is she?
Some of u may ask.
She was a radio DJ from Spore's hottest radio station 9.87 fm whom I (I'm pretty sure all the young people in Spore and JB) use to follow when I was younger.
She's also an actress and I enjoy watching her shows.
She is now a TV presenter and host for ESPN and STAR Sports Asia.
When I was in my secondary school days, my friends and family use to say that I look like her.
Dee calls her my twin. haha. By now, four people just said I look like her d.
Well, I guess we both have big eyes, big mouth and we have tanned skin.
But nevertheless, people use to relate me to Jamie all the time.
But I personally think that I don't really look like her now d.
Okay, so here's the details you guys have been waiting for.
Some asked:
1) Is she pretty?
2) Is she tall?
3) Is she nice?
4) Is she friendly?
-
Jan and I was on our way out when Jamie and her bf, Thorson was happily pushing their trolley into Cold Storage Vivo City.
At that time, I must say we were like hypnotized or smthg. Haha.
Mesmerized by how gorgeous she was.
She is tall, tanned, simple and very BEAUTIFUL.
Just nice at that time daddy called me and I was explaining to him that we were outside Cold Storage peeping at her like little kids. Daddy asked me to go take a pic with her.
I was like, "Yeah hor, take pic!!!"
We were just tooo excited to even think about taking photos.
Soooo... we were outside having our little discussion.
What if she says no? What if she rejects us??? =/
But I guess I'll definitely feel worse if I had missed the opportunity of not asking at all.
And so I went. (Wheee, I don't even know where all the courage came from!)
-
*Took a deep deep breath* Here goes:
Me: Hi! *smiles* Do you mind if we take a photo with you? *smiles even more*
Jan: (almost fainting but still smiling)
Jamie: Hi! Ohh, No...... I don't mind! *smiles* (put her hand on my shoulder)
(At that part where she dragged her no...... my heart dropped and I was so ready to say, ohh.. its ok, thank you..turn around run and hide.. until I heard the "I don't mind!" or maybe I was just paranoid when she said no.. i dont mind! haha!)
Jan: (Passed the camera to her bf)
Jamie: (Introduces us to her bf) Thats' my boyfriend, Thorson! (:
Michelle and Jan: Oh, HI!! (: & thanks ya..
*snap snap snap*
Michelle & Jan: Thank you so much (:
Jamie: No problem! You girls have fun shopping ya! *smiles*
Michelle & Jan: (Runs!!)
And this is Jamie, Jan and me!
in Cold Storage hahaha!
Jan and I couldn't concentrate on shopping anymore and we just babbling and babbling about her. Hehe.
Jan and I couldn't concentrate on shopping anymore and we just babbling and babbling about her. Hehe.
Girls (:


No comments:
Post a Comment