Monday, February 1, 2010

Singapore 2010

It was a wonderful experience and opportunity that I was able to spend a day with the CHCKL worship team, Pastor, my dearest Jan jan and my darling in Singapore yesterday.

Grace Methodist Church, Spore
The service was great. The worship was good, pastor's preaching was powerful and the congregation were responsive.
We had lunch at a restaurant nearby.
Laksa steamboat.
Have you ever heard of laksa steamboat? haha.
I haven't.
It was surprisingly nice.

Jan and I was supposed to catch a one-stop bus ride to Vivo City, just around the corner.
Pastor forbade us from doing so and he insisted on fetching us there. So nice of him.
Thank you Pastor (:
I'm glad that I was able to meet baby after ONE WHOLE MONTH of not meeting each other.
(:
I miss you bi!
I enjoyed myself. And so did Jan.

No comments: