Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy anniversary dearest mummy and daddy

Mom & Dad,
As I grow older and as years go by, I realize more and more what great parents I have. I really feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of this great family. I have learned so much from the both of you and you are indeed great examples of Christlike love. You guys have always been great leaders in the Church, community and in our family. You truly are living a great legacy for generations to come. I love you and I am grateful and thankful to God, for what a blessing it is to have the both you as my parents.
Love,
Michelle
-
This year, Jan has decided to do a scrapbook kinda card for our parents 24th anniversary.
So she went shopping and got caught up buying all these beautiful art and craft materials.
Beautiful aren't they?
They don't come cheap too.
All these things below cost her around  $SGD70!
But that amount seems so small if compared to the love mummy and daddy had showered us with for the past 23 years.
heh.


These were the raw materials. TOO MANY STUFF. I seriously had no idea which to start with.

I was practically pulling out my hair while doing this.

Finally, the creative juices were flooding my brains.

Was just messing around and playing with all the beautiful materials.

Tada! #1 Happy anniversary mum dad!

#2 See how we've grown!

#3 Soh Family

Took me at least 5-6 hours to complete. Thanks Eve for the pictures :)

I'm just glad that mummy and daddy both liked the card and seeing them smile made it all worthwhile.
I ♥ you, mum & dad.
happy 24th anniversary :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Very very nice! :') I've always wanted to try scrapbooking but never got the chance to do so. I'm inspired by the Soh sisters! Great parents God has blessed you girls with :)

Happy Anniversary Uncle & Aunty Soh! :)

Gladys said...

Awww. Very very nice! :') I've always wanted to try scrapbooking but never got the chance to do so. I'm inspired by the Soh sisters! Great parents God has blessed you girls with :)

Happy Anniversary Uncle & Aunty Soh! :)

Michelle Soh said...

Thank you dear :)
I am a great fan of your artwork, I'm sure when u start doing it, it'll be phenomenal!

On behalf of my parents, Thank you Gladys! ♥