How often do you get people asking you, “Is she your older sister?”
No, I do not have an older sister. That..... is my mum!
There’s this once, someone asked my dad.. “Are all four your daughters?”
Wow, like seriously? Haha. I was happy for my mum. But was kinda sad for my dad. :P
There is ONE weird fact about my mum.
The older she gets, the younger she looks.
I’m serious! And the older she gets, the cooler, hotter, sexier, funnier and cuter she becomes.
| Feel free to ask my mum what her secret is :) |
My mum is an extraordinary lady.
You know what’s the one thing I admire about her? I admire the fact that she has a big heart. A heart so kind, loving and accepting, she’s able to accept anyone, especially the unlovable and love them just the same.
My mum is the most generous person on planet Earth.
Since young, my mum would always have people coming over to our place for dinner, lunch, tea, supper or just for fun.
Once I asked her, “Ma, why do you always invite so many people over for? Somemore always give them free meals?”
She smiles and say, “The more the merrier mah! J and it is always better to give than to receive.”
So every week without fail till TODAY she would have her own “followers”, kids or young adults following us home, stay over, for dinner and etc.
I am so proud of my mum knowing that she impacted so many lives. How many of you have mums who has more young friends than me? :P
Everyone loves to hang out with her. Sometimes I wonder to myself, are my friends here to hang out with me or my mum? Even Adrian says he loves hanging out with my super cool mum. Haha!
![]() |
| Eh don't play play my dad's super cool too k! |
Happy mama's day!
#ilovemymum;she is God's gift to me. Because without her, I would not have been brought out into this world to enjoy the life I now enjoy.
Whatever I am today, whatever I have achieved, I owe it all to my mom. She has taught me well.
When I grow up, I just want to be just like you.
I love you and I love you with all my heart!
♥




3 comments:
hahahaha loveeee ur daddy's super cool "whassup dawg" pose yo! Great post dear :)ur mum must be so proud to have u :)
We have such a cool mama! :D Cool mama+ cool papa= cool daughters :D
Eve&Jan: Of courseee! :) Eve, hug them for me!
Careen: Hahhahahahaha! yahh so funny la that pic. Thank you so much dear. You're mummy is definitely very blessed to have you and your 6 sisters too :)
Post a Comment