Last week, the boyfie and I decided to give our hair a little tender loving care with a little tiny makeover at Stage Hair Boutique. I bought an online voucher from Milk-A-Deal that offers Hair Color + Hair Treatment + Cut + Wash + Blow using Schwarzkopf products for only RM68 instead of RM341!
According to many many many of my friends, it was definitely a great deal. Zhenyang even wanted to fly back from Australia for this! LOL.
But apparently, we did not have a very good start as there were so many complications with our booking appointment. We had to call the boutique umpteen times and postpone our appointment as there were *kononnya* too many customers and they were fully booked till the end of September. All their weekends were packed up and they gave us only a few dates to choose from. By that time, I was already feeling a little bit grumpy with the not-so-efficient customer service.
We went there last Wednesday and boy, the place, as expected, was really very empty! :P
Not a single soul in sight. Haha!
Well, the overall experience was okay. The stylist was unfortunately really rough with my hair.
I have very fine hair which gets knotted and tangled very easily. And he just pulled and combed my hair as if the word "pain" is not in my dictionary.. T.T
No doubt I turned as blue as the Smurfs at that time and had the I'm-in-pain look the whole time. But the fella so didn't get it tho. #actingskillsphailbigtime
But despite the not-so-pleasant experience, I really like the end result. After the treatment, my hair was really soft and it looked so much healthier.So it's okay, I forgive you :')
I am now a la-la no more.
I went from a blondie to a blackie!
Took me a whole day to get use to my look. I look so erm, decent. Is that the word?
![]() |
| ♥-ing my new look! |
And Adrian did the exact opposite.
He last dyed his hair about 4-5 years ago.
He went from a blackie to a brownie!
![]() |
| My Mr. Hamsem |
![]() |
| The old us. |




No comments:
Post a Comment