Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food with lotsa love! Day#1

Yes, I'm back!
After two months of intense internship and dance training for CHCKL's 10th anniversary..
I've finally got time to breathe again! :)

I'm back home and I've a mission for this whole week that I'm back.
I'm going to be cooking for my family. Yes you heard me right. 
As my daddy is busy working, mummy feeling unwell and sis busy with her internship, I am determined to cook the best home-cooked food for my loved ones :)
Oh yeahh, it may not be the yumm-iest, but it is definitely food with lotsa love!

So today, I got my hands dirty... and I whipped up a pretty whipped up meal! :P

I'm a good multi-tasker. As you can see, I'm cooking and taking pictures! :P

First dish: Vege!

Looks yummy right? :)

Say hello to the nekked chicken. heh.

Cooking "bai zhan ji"

YUMS.


This is what styling for Home & Decor did to me. Notice thee flowers at the side? :P



Refreshing drinks for a hot day.
If you need any recipes for any of the food above, feel free to drop me a comment.
Hahaha! I was just kidding.

Ta-daah! :)
You can laugh at this but honestly, I really love cooking. 
And cooking for my hubby and family in the future would be something I would look forward to everyday :)


The best gift any parent can ever have is a daughter who knows how to cook.. well! *aherm* 

Agree? :)

2 comments:

Evelyn & Janice. said...

hm, you seemed to forget another important sista!

Michelle Soh said...

hahaha, hi lil sista! :)